Welcome to the Sleep Program
Does This Sound Familiar?
Do you spend your days feeling like a zombie, so tired you can’t think about anything clearly? Your family thinks you’re not listening, your boss thinks you don’t get it. You can’t remember your neighbor of 20 years last name? Maybe you’ve even been in, or just barely escaped an accident while driving?
You expect to get a good night’s sleep, but it’s just not happening.
You’re not alone. Thousands struggle with getting the restful sleep our bodies need. This results in a lack of energy that affects our health, our relationships, our work, and what’s worse, it’s a viscious circle that makes it even harder to get a good night’s sleep.
Imagine if Your Life Could Look Like This…
After a relaxing evening, your head hits the pillow and you slowly drift into a deep sleep.
You wake up feeling well rested with excitement for the day ahead. No more peeling yourself out from under the covers with dread.
You’re full of energy to conquer your tasks for the day until it’s time to rest again.
You’ll get weekly emails, modules, videos, and workbooks. Additionally you’ll receive a journal to keep track of everything that can make a difference in the quality of your sleep.
In the next 12 weeks, you will be going through a transition. You’ll be learning ways to put life back into your days. I’ll be here for you every step of the way.
Are You Looking for a Sleep Makeover?
With the 12 Week Sleep Program you will receive:
- A Sleep Diary
- A Sleep Self-Assessment
- 12 Instructional Modules with Workbooks
- A support group of people who are struggling just like you
- Support Emails
- A chance to change your life through better sleep
Topics We’ll Cover:
- Sleep and how it works
- Sleep across the lifespan
- Sleep and weight
- Routines to help you sleep better
- Sleep conditions*
- Sleep Surroundings
- Medicine and sleep
- Children’s sleep
- How to use electronic tracking
- Nutrition and sleep
- Partners with sleep disorders
- Importance of sleep
*insomnia, depression, anxiety, ADHD-ADD, Hypersomnia (narcolepsy, Kleine Levin, idiopathic hypersomnia, insufficient sleep syndrome), Parasomnia (sleepwalking, sleep paralysis, nightmares, sleep sex, sleep agitation, and more), circadian rhythm disorders, and movement disorders.
This Program Has A
Value of $797.00
Part of the WLC eLearning Portal Membership
This program is available at no additional cost through
your participation in one of my
monthly subscription membership programs…
Are You Right for the Sleep Program?
- You’re unable to focus and get through a whole day at work
- Coffee is your best friend – but still doesn’t cut it
- You’ve tried everything; medication, supplements, books etc.
- You’re frustrated and looking for a long-term solution that actually works
- You’re not looking to resolve underlying, root causes to your insomnia
- You’re not willing to create new, life-long healthy habits
- You’re looking for a quick fix
Still have questions? Contact me here and we’ll discuss your thoughts and questions concerning your wellness goals.
We will learn where you are, where you want to go – and how I can help you get there.